For your secondary, we’ve opted for the Tier 65 Meltwater handgun, boasting an impressive 32 Round Mag for suppressive pistol fire when your LMG is empty and you need to keep that pesky enemy off your back. Overwhelm the enemy position with your Shrapnel-improved frag grenades — don’t be shy, because Restock will fill you back up between fights. Stim and Quick Fix keep you in top shape during heated engagements, so keep up the aggression and don’t let up.
This loadout is especially fun in Plunder, where you can really press the enemy without losing too much if you’re taken out. Get in there, create chaos, and force the enemy back.
Blueprint Specific Tips for Warzone
1. For greater versatility at the expense of long-range targeting, switch out the Sniper Scope for the Scout Combat Optic on the Black Tie Affair. Combined with the blueprint’s rapid target acquisition, you’re one elite sharpshooter not to be messed with.
2. Pick up a Most Wanted Contract and make the enemy come to you when using our suggested Black Cat loadout. Post up in a close-quarters locale where you can blast incoming enemies with your dual primary weapons, making them sorry they ever crossed your path.
3. Yearning for more ammo with the Catacombs blueprint while wanting to maintain its close up lethality? Consider switching 30 Round Mags for Stippled Grip Tape. Your reload speed will take a hit, but you’ll maintain the blueprint’s quick handling speed.
4. Are you the cautious type who prefers your tried and true loadouts? Pick one of the above loadouts and warm up in a Multiplayer Ground War playlist. You’ll get the wide open feeling of Warzone with constant respawns so you can tinker with your kit until it’s right where you want it to be…
5. …and don’t stop tinkering even then. The more you experiment with your blueprint’s attachment spread, the greater the possibilities you’ll encounter in finding that perfect sweet spot for every Warzone playlist.
Purchase the Season Five Battle Pass and progress through the tiers to get these three distinct weapon blueprints alongside other goods including Operator skins and missions, vehicle skins, the Legendary Nevermore Finishing Move, 1300 Call of Duty points, and the newest Operator — Shadow Company leader Lerch. Preview all the goods of the Battle Pass by visiting the Battle Pass tab in-game.
Want more information on Warzone? Read the Free Official Warzone Strategy Guide for over 250 tips, an interactive atlas of Verdansk, strategies on game modes, and more.
We’ll see you online.