Keep up with your team — or the enemy — with Double Time, and maintain a regenerating supply of Smoke Grenades and Thermite via Restock. Use the Smoke Grenades to cover your movements and Thermite along with your launcher to scare off enemy vehicles. And in the unfortunate case of a squadmate going down, Tune Up gets them back on their feet fast.
This loadout shines in a supporting role and can be especially fun when travelling around in a vehicle. The combination of an LMG and launcher gives you the suppressive and explosive power to take on whole squads at a time, even when they’re gunning after you in their own ride. Great for aggressive teams who move fast and pursue a high kill count.
Blueprint Specific Tips for Warzone
1. Consider the 30 Round Mags attachment for the Black Adder if its default 20 rounds feels too restrictive in sustained firefights. It’ll cost you some handling speed, which you can help negate by switching out the Rubberized Grip Tape for the fast handling Stippled Grip Tape.
2. Fracas feel a bit too slow for aggressive sniping? You don’t need the Focus perk if you’re not getting shot. If you’re confident in your movement and patient about starting engagements, Sleight of Hand might be the better choice.
3. All aboard! If you really want to have fun, equip the Tarpon and hop on the train. Sure, it’s tricky to aim when you’re moving on the track, but with such a hefty magazine you’ve got plenty of chances to land the shots that count.
4. Overkill too overkill? If you’re an active looter, save the Perk 2 slot for another ability. Better yet, pick up a Scavenger Contract early on and you’re likely to find a powerful match for your blueprint primary.
5. If you’re just starting out with one of these loadouts, consider jumping into Plunder so you’ve got the full kit right at the start and after each respawn. Work out all the kinks and make the necessary adjustments for your playstyle so you know exactly what to do when the Loadout Drop lands in Battle Royale.
Purchase the Season Five Battle Pass and progress through the tiers to get these three distinct weapon blueprints alongside other goods including Operator skins and missions, vehicle skins, the Legendary Nevermore Finishing Move, 1300 Call of Duty points, and the newest Operator — Shadow Company leader Lerch. Preview all the goods of the Battle Pass by visiting the Battle Pass tab in-game.
Want more information on Warzone? Read the Free Official Warzone Strategy Guide for over 250 tips, an interactive atlas of Verdansk, strategies on game modes, and more.
We’ll see you online.