Scorestreak Field Guide
The map is large enough to fall back and call in a Care Package or XS1 Goliath, and there is enough open space for air-to-ground attacks to deal devastating damage, provided they’re called in when the enemy is outside.
Consider the SAM Turret to give your team a huge defensive boost. Lay it down in the southeast corner outside the lobby and frustrate the enemy team by shooting down their aerial streaks. Place the Sentry Gun up by the maintenance room, or line it up to cover the walkway while you fight in the atrium.
Use the Shock RC for a valuable low-cost streak that can save your life as it zaps enemies so you can get the first shot. Deploy it when you’re approaching an objective to help root out defenders or vice versa to fend off enemy attackers.
The always handy UAV and Counter-UAV can provide or deny critical intel, so both are always worth consideration.
In Hardpoint you’ll be squeezed into tight spaces like the plane, the bookstore, and the maintenance room. Consider a Hardpoint loadout using Demo Expert for increased explosive damage; lob a grenade into the Hardpoint, rush in with your weapon to clear the rest out and start bringing in the points for your side. Use Flak Jacket as well to avoid having the same done to you.
In Domination, fight for two flags and then dig in and defend. To avoid aerial attacks, opt for A and C. Get behind the diner to cover C if you’re using a long-ranged weapon, or fight around A in a loop around the main departure hall, walkway, bookstore, and atrium. If you’ve already got defenders at both flags, rush between the two using the atrium to provide support wherever it’s needed most.
Whichever mode you’re playing, know that it’s generally easier to defend here than it is to attack. With so many angles and obstacles for cover, a coordinated team can hold down a position fairly well. So if you’re on the side that needs to make the breach, wait up for a couple of teammates and overwhelm them with greater numbers.
10. Fighting inside? Try using the Tracker perk to chase down enemy players weaving through the terminal. See those footprints heading into the bookstore? Follow after them and say hello.
9. Trip up your opponents and drop a Trip Mine in the plane the next time you’re running through. The interior is so narrow that they’re sure to run into it. Enemy doing the same to you? Avoid the plane altogether or equip Hard Wired to avoid triggering the Trip Mine.
8. Drop a Smoke Grenade and set a distraction. Throw it into the walkway and then attack from atrium or use it to blind snipers back in the diner as you rush forward from the lobby. Switch up how you use it, from concealing your own movements to taking another way while the enemy searches the smoke for nothing.
7. Hit Tier 21 in the Conquest Battle Pass yet? The Kilo Bolt-Action, free for everyone who reaches Tier 21, is a great weapon for mid-to-long range engagements. Kit it out for distance and fire down from the maintenance room or opt for mobility enhancing attachments so you can stay light on your feet and keep up with the fight.
6. It’s worth repeating the power of the FMJ weapon perk here. You’ll want that extra power when shooting through the myriad cover pieces and obstacles found across Terminal.
5. Patience with that Cluster Strike! You’ve got to time your air-to-ground attacks accordingly, lest you waste your barrage on the terminal roof. Wait until the fighting moves outside, and then call in the attack.
4. Try equipping the Death Machine or Sparrow Operator Skills. They’re both devastating up close or at range, giving you the flexibility to turn the tide of battle in any area of the map.
3. Complete at least the first two steps of the Fully Loaded seasonal event to unlock the new Amped perk. This perk improves your weapon swap speed, so you can switch from sniping at a distance to shooting up close in no time. Just be on the lookout for a weapon to replace that starting pistol.
2. Climb everything! There’s no better way to find the best routes than by exploring. Climb up through the front window into the main lobby, and from there take the ladder up to the maintenance room. Look for all opportunities to get over and ahead of the enemy team.
1. Enjoy! Terminal is a classic entry in the long-running list of iconic Multiplayer maps. Keep on playing and you’ll find out why. Good luck out there.
See you online.
For the latest intel, be sure to visit the Call of Duty: Mobile website. Also check out www.callofduty.com, www.youtube.com/callofduty, and follow @CallofDuty on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
© 2019-2020 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
For more information on Activision games, follow @Activision on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.