Celebrate the holidays and win prizes during the 12 Days of Skylands! Official rules below. First, here's how to play...
Retweet one of @SkylandersGame’s daily tweets, including the hashtag #12daysofSkylands and a link to this blog post, for a chance to win one of that day’s two prizes.
For your second chance at the daily prizes, retweet and @ reply to posts requesting you to fill in the blank with something you’d want for Christmas from Eon. Here’s an example: RT and @Reply & you could WIN today’s #12daysofSkylands prize! “On the 1st day of Skylands Eon gave to me ____”
Prizes will be awarded to two daily winners and one grand prize winner on December 23, totaling 25 winners – December 11 at 10:00 a.m. (PST) to December 23 at 11:59 p.m. (PST)
Finalists will be selected daily and notified by Twitter DM (Direct Message) to confirm eligibility. Winners must respond within 24 hours or another recipient may be chosen.
Skylanders GiantsTM – 12 Days of Skylands
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES TERM AND DEADLINES: The "Skylanders Giants – 12 Days of Skylands" (the "Sweepstakes") begins December 10, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and ends December 21, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST ("Sweepstakes Period"). A random drawing of two (2) winners selected each day for twelve (12) days winners will be held once from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries received after December 21, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST will be ineligible for the chance to win a prize.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions), 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Activision Publishing, Inc. ("Sponsor") and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies and subsidiary companies, and their advertising, promotion, or production agencies, prize providers, Web masters and Web suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, with Sponsor, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their IRS dependents, immediate families (spouse and parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or members of their households, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
4. DRAWING: Two (2) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held each day from among all eligible entries received during the applicable call-to-action, with a total of twenty four (24) potential winners. Random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Within seven (7) days of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor shall endeavor to notify potential winner (“Winner”) via Twitter direct message to obtain email, mailing address and phone number in order to deliver prize. Potential winners will be subject to compliance with these Official Rules and may be subject to verification of the Entrant’s eligibility, including if winner is a minor, minor will be given an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release and minor’s parent or guardian must complete, sign and return all required documentation. Winner notification not acknowledged by Winner within twenty-four (24) hours after outreach from Sponsor may be forfeited at Sponsor’s discretion and awarded to an alternate winner selected by Sponsor. Any prizes not claimed by alternates within twenty-four (24) hours after outreach from Sponsor shall be considered forfeited.
6. PRIZES: Skylanders Giants Coliseum Display (ARV $19.99); Panoramic Puzzle (ARV $24.99); Troll Mech Ambush (ARV $34.99); Crusher Poster (ARV $9.99); Swarm Poster (ARV $9.99); Skylanders Giants Group Poster (ARV $9.99); Orange t-shirt (ARV $9.99); Red t-shirt (ARV $9.99); Blue t-shirt (ARV $9.99); Book of Elements (ARV $6.99); Strategy Guide (ARV $19.99); Backpack (ARV $39.99); Blue baseball hat (ARV $9.99); Black baseball hat (ARV $9.99); 46x60 Micro Raschel throw (ARV $24.99); Skylanders Giants Battle Arena (ARV $39.99); Eruptor portal action (ARV $39.99); Grey t-shirt (ARV $9.99); 62x90 Micro raschel blanket (ARV $29.99); Display case (ARV $39.99); Crusher pirate ship (ARV $54.99); Blue Wii Pro pack mini (ARV $34.99); Orange Wii Pro pack mini (ARV $34.99). Total ARV of prizes $837. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer Prize, or redeem Prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute Prize (or a portion thereof) with another prize of comparable or greater value. Prize consists of a combination of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for fulfillment of prize.
8. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, postage due, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, garbled, or stolen Entries, code requests, codes or mail; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries or codes; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, human, technical, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of codes, code requests or Entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or web site, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated codes/Entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsor. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from the web site. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries or codes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and if terminated, randomly select winners from all non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Code is void if not obtained from authorized and legitimate channels, or if the code is, in whole or in part, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained via fraud or theft. Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for printer errors or issuance of any void, misprinted, or irregular code resulting from production or packaging problems or errors. Liability for an irregular code is limited to providing another code, while supplies last, subject to verification of original code irregularity
9. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles, CA. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California law, without reference to California choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
11. WINNERS' LIST: To obtain a Winners' List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope in a separate, first class stamped envelope to: Skylanders GiantsTM – 12 Days of Skylands Winners' List, c/o Activision Publishing, 3100 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405. Requests must be received no later than sixty (60) days following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
12. SPONSOR: Activision Publishing, Inc. 3100 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405.