Top 5 FiNN LMG Challenge Tips
5. Track ‘em Down. Whether you’re fighting at a distance or up close, this loadout competes. High Alert and Tracker combine for superb situational awareness, with Double Time giving you the added tactical sprint needed to catch up to foes on the run. Switch to your pistol for faster movement, and if you need a diversion, toss your smoke grenade and rush in for the melee kill.
Primary Weapon: LMG of choice (mandatory)
Secondary Weapon: Pistol (for faster movement speed)
Perk 1: Double Time (to catch fleeing enemies)
Perk 2: High Alert (to avoid getting flanked)
Perk 3: Tracker (to more easily find players)
Lethal Equipment: Molotov Cocktail (to briefly shut down enemy pathways)
Tactical Equipment: Smoke Grenade (smoke the enemy position and run in for the melee kill)
Note that you must get the melee kill while holding your LMG. The Combat Knife or other melee weapons will not count toward the required kill, even if there is an LMG in your loadout.
4. Use the Tactical Insertion. In Multiplayer, use the Tactical Insertion Field Upgrade and consider setting up your next spawn in a vertical position. Look for unsuspecting enemies and drop down on any who are immediately below you. Get the melee kill and you’re good for the match.
3. Play Small Maps. Having trouble closing in on the enemy? Choose a playlist with small maps to up your encounter rate and reduce the distance between enemies as much as possible. Melee kill in Shipment? No problem.
2. Snap a Picture. Equip the Snapshot Grenade and toss it into rooms you’re ready to clear. You’ll get intel on the enemy’s precise location provided they’re not using the Battle-Hardened perk. Pick your target and rush in for the melee kill.
1. Plunder Melee. Warzone players can get some great melee opportunities in Plunder. You’re already starting with a full loadout, so you meet the LMG requirement right away, and with multiple spawns per match, your chances of getting a melee kill are greater than in Battle Royale.
See you online.