Modern Warfare introduced a second slew of free content across all platforms: a Realism Featured Playlist with Hardpoint, Domination, Headquarters, and Kill Confirmed, Gun Game, and two new Special Ops experiences: Door Kick and Operation Harbinger. If you haven’t had a chance to play, jump in and discover the new content now available in Modern Warfare.
Today, a new feature comes to Modern Warfare – the Gunfight Tournament Beta. 32 players, 16 teams, 8 rounds, and one winning duo that will be crowned tournament champion. We have more details on the Gunfight Tournament beta on the Games Blog, so read up then grab a partner.
The following is a Patch Notes Summary: Updates are from 11/22/19:
· Footsteps: Adjusted volume and sound type played for crouch walk and walking while aiming down sights
· Fix for player rank icons not appearing on the scoreboard
· Shortened the amount of time a Finishing Move animation plays
· Fixed an issue where selected Killstreaks would revert to the previous selection mid-match
· Fixed an issue where players using the Shield Turret Killstreak could see through smoke at certain angles with the side panels of the turret
· Fix for rocket launcher camos not unlocking or tracking properly
· Fix for white placeholder box appearing when leveling up a weapon and unlocking new attachments
· Added descriptions to all optics that have scope glint
· Added Munitions drops! After various objectives, a care package will drop to provide you with Munitions
· Fix for crashes that occur when viewing the scoreboard from the match summary
Full Patch Notes here
Call of Duty®: Mobile
The undead have arrived…Call of Duty: Mobile zombies is here!
All the details on zombies can be found on the official zombies’ blog post, and we’re also providing an in-depth look at zombies’ Shi No Numa. There are multiple modes of play in zombies and unique rewards that can be used in zombies and Multiplayer.
Plus, Call of Duty: Mobile now offers controller support. Connect your controller to your phone via Bluetooth and queue up for Call of Duty: Mobile action. Specific details on supported controllers and how to connect are available at the Games Blog.
Around the Franchise: Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4
Black Ops 4 has refreshed the featured playlist across all modes and is turning on a Quad Feed featuring Double XP, Double Weapon XP, Double Merits, and Double Nebulium Plasma across Multiplayer, Blackout, Zombies, and League Play Nov. 27th through Dec. 2nd! Here’s a look at this week’s featured playlists:
· Multiplayer– Double XP Chaos Domination, Nuketown 24/7, Barebones Moshpit, Bolt-Action Barebones Moshpit, and Mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit
· Blackout– Hot & Heavy Moshpit (Hot Pursuit and Heavy Metal Heroes), Alcatraz Portals, Quads, Duos, and Solos
· Zombies– Alpha Omega
The Call of Duty League™Split 1 matchups have been revealed! Get all the info on the teams, locations, and more by taking a look at the official schedule.
Plus, tickets are now availablefor the launch weekend of the Call of Duty League which will take place at The Armory in Minneapolis starting January 24.
Also, this past week the Call of Duty League website published a “player stories” piece on Slasher of OpTic Gaming Los Angeles. You can check out the piece here.
Stay tuned for more updates from the Games Blog to get all the intel from this week including an overview of Operation Harbinger and a map snapshot for Call of Duty: Mobile’s Shi No Numa.
For more information and the latest intel on Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®, check out: www.callofduty.com, www.youtube.com/callofduty and follow @InfinityWard and @CallofDuty on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook.
For the latest intel, be sure to visit the Call of Duty: Mobile website. Be sure to follow Call of Duty: Mobile on Twitter @PlayCODMobile, Facebook @callofdutymobile, and Instagram @callofdutymobile.
For more intel about Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, be sure to visit CallofDuty.com/blackops4 and follow @CallofDuty and @Treyarch on Twitter.