5 Tips to Save the Multiverse
For anyone who is coming in brand new to the game, check out these handy tips for a smooth start to your journey.
1. Retro or Modern mode? Take Your Pick. In Retro, players have a limited number of lives. Run out and restart the level. In the Modern setting, you always continue from the last checkpoint. The gameplay difficulty in each mode is the same, so you can switch between settings at any time without losing out on any rewards. Experiment and find what works for you.
2. Leave No Crate Unsmashed. Calling all completionists! Crates might be shoved into every corner and side path along the way. Explore everything and leave no crate unsmashed!
3. Wumpa for Gems. Need a new style? Collect at least 80% of the Wumpa fruit in a stage to secure three of the six available gems in each main path level.
4. Get N. Verted, Get New Digs. The N. Verted levels contain additional gems that you can use to unlock skins. Plus, unlike normal boss levels, defeating a boss in N. Verted mode unlocks a new skin.
5. Get Crazy, Have Fun! The Crash Bandicoot series is all about crazy precision platforming, and it’s no different in Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time. Get playing and discover expansive new worlds, unexpected allies, larger-than-life boss battles, and oh so much more!