Makarov has been spotted in a convoy leaving Zakhaev Airport and headed for cover in the jungle. If he thinks we’re not going after him, then he’s got another thing coming. The Hunt for Makarov limited time event is now live in The Hunt, the tenth Season in Call of Duty: Mobile. Play matches, earn Explore Points, and find the infamous villain.
Read on for more details on The Hunt for Makarov, including how to participate in the event and earn new rewards along the way.
Gather Intel and Track Down Makarov
Makarov is stalling for time, hoping to carry out his nefarious plans as we run circles searching for him in the dense jungle. What he doesn’t know is that we’re sending our best after him — we’re sending you.
The first step is to accumulate Explore Points, which you’ll earn by simply playing matches in Multiplayer and Battle Royale. Acquire enough points to begin searching designated areas on the event’s jungle map.
Earn a reward for each explored area as well as gaining access to the next. Explore all areas to unlock the Epic M4 – Feral Stalker. And keep your eyes and ears open, soldier. You never know what new intel you might uncover in the search, and where it might lead. Now get hunting.
Top 5 Tips for the Hunt for Makarov
1. Stack ‘Em Up. You earn Explore Points for every match played, so why not tackle some other challenges while you’re at it? Check the Events page at the start of every play session to see how you can work toward completing other challenges while you’re out hunting Makarov.
2. Terminal 24/7. Makarov was last spotted at the airport and the fighting remains intense after his departure. Jump into the new Terminal 24/7 playlist to experience this iconic Multiplayer map while earning Explore Points for every completed match.
3. Get High Alert. The jungle hides all kinds of threats in its thick foliage, but the new High Alert perk will help detect those pesky flankers and hidden snipers. Complete the new Vigilance Seasonal Challenge to unlock High Alert for use in your loadouts and earn Explore Points along the way.
4. Explore Isolated in Battle Royale. If you haven’t yet explored the four newest Battle Royale areas —Outpost, Dormitory, Radar Base, and Campground — now’s the time to do it. You’ll earn Explore Points while you’re at it and the training will prepare you to hit the ground running when the new Hacker class becomes earnable later this Season.
5. Read the Comic. Anxious for more intel on Makrov and our efforts to stop him? Check the in-game Comic throughout the Season as more pieces of the story unfold. Access the Comic in the Battle Pass menu to see when each new chapter becomes available.
See you online.
© 2019-2020 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.