Introducing the Days of Summer Event, part of The Forge, the eighth Season in Call of Duty: Mobile. This limited time event challenges players to complete 12 different tasks in-game for radical rewards and includes a Lucky Draw event that contains new soldier and weapon skins.
Read on for more details on the Days of Summer, including how the event works and strategies for unlocking the latest rewards that come through the tasks:
Complete 12 Tasks to Unlock the Purifier – H20 Skin
If you recall The Forge trailer, you noticed the Purifier – H20 skin, a water-based skin for the Purifier Operator Skill that douses your enemies with water like a giant toy spray gun rather than in flames.
How can you unlock this, as well as other cool items and XP? By completing challenges – the full list of which is here:
· Play 3 Juggernaut Matches
· Play 10 Juggernaut Matches
· Select the Highrise map in MP-Featured and Kill 15 Enemies on it
· Select the Highrise map in MP-Featured and Play 5 MP Matches with Friends on it
· Kill 30 Enemies in Juggernaut Matches
· Stay Online for 15 min in total
· Stay Online for 30 min in total
· Stay Online for 45 min in total
· Stay Online for 60 min in total
· Play 3 Gunfight Matches
· Send 5 XP cards to Friends
· Play 5 Kill Confirmed Matches
All and all, these tasks are fairly straightforward and won’t be too much of a challenge for a seasoned veteran. Still, here are our top five tips for completing them:
Top 5 Tips for Days of Summer
1. I am the Juggernaut. It may be easier to get 30 enemies in Juggernaut matches while being the XS-1 Goliath rather than a regular soldier. Try to get the suit early and dominate your competition… Or take it easy, as you have to also complete 10 matches anyways to knock out two other challenges.
2. Friends in High(rise) Places. Consider tackling the “Kill 15 Enemies” on Highrise challenge while also playing with friends to take out two challenges in (theoretically) one session.
3. Gunfight and Kill Confirmed. These two new-er modes are some serious fun; it’s okay if these challenges are your excuse to play them, because you’ll find out exactly why so many players love them in Mobile!
4. Time Keeps on Slipping… Remember to take healthy breaks while playing – you can easily knock out the “Stay Online” challenges in no-time without needing to pull an all-nighter (or all-dayer).
5. Friends Forever! If your friends don’t already have Call of Duty: Mobile, now is a great time to invite them. That way, you can send them some XP Cards and play some Highrise matches, which takes care of two of those challenges.
We’ll see you on the go and online.
For the latest intel, be sure to visit the Call of Duty: Mobile website. Be sure to follow Call of Duty: Mobile on Twitter @PlayCODMobile, Facebook @callofdutymobile, and Instagram @callofdutymobile.
© 2020 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.