The Lead: Modern Warfare®
Enjoying the FREE community content featuring new ways to play Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®? Jump in now to play all the new Multiplayer content.
Experience a new Multiplayer map, Shoot House: a traditional MP map that lends itself to fast and frenzied gameplay. Or battle it out in a large-scale war on the new Ground War map, Krovnik Farmland. Plus, welcome a new game mode: Hardpoint.
We’ll be trying out these new maps and playing some Hardpoint throughout this week. Feel free to check out our progress and tips in the weekly, Rank Up Report!
Public Playlist Updates:
· Hardpoint (Featured and Filtered)
· Ground War Krovnik Farmland (Featured)
· Shoot House 24/7 (Featured – includes TDM, Dom, KC, Hardpoint, and HQ)
Patch Notes Summary. Live on 11/8 at 10AM PT:
· Backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
· Riot Shield: Fix for a bug where the throwing knife and Thermite weren’t causing the Riot Shield to go on the player’s back when thrown. Fixed an issue where the explosive splash damage wasn’t working consistently
· Claymores: Detonating an enemy Claymore with bullets is now non-lethal when a player has full health. Also reduced the trigger and damage radius of Claymores
· Battle Chatter: Removed the ability for enemies to hear they’ve been called out by the opposing team.
· Mounting: Slight increase to recoil while mounting
· Lighting: Continued updates to player visibility in dark areas
· Footsteps: Increased occlusion percentage to filter footsteps behind geometry and adjusted footstep volume at a distance
· The 725 – decreased the range for a 1-shot kill, adjusted ADS time, and various other fixes
· All Assault Rifles/LMGS – increased hip spread to balance out close up encounters
· Pistols (1911, X16, M19) – increased damage range, raised minimum damage
· Added Pick up Intel! – In the Operations, explore Verdansk to find additional backstory information of Verdansk and the Operators.
· Fixed an issue where players could spawn with their weapons in the downed state
· Fixed a bug where players can load into the map with no objective
· Picked up Munitions no longer carry over from match to match. Only the Munitions you purchase with points will.
· Operation Headhunter:
o Fixed a bug where players are not able to lock missiles onto the final boss helicopter
· Operation Crosswind:
o Adjusted stealth for gameplay
· Operation Paladin:
o Fixed a bug where there was no UI or indicator of where to go or how to finish the objective after defending the 3rd arms crate.
o Fixed a bug where the default weapon was different than the weapon a player would hold if they were placed in Last Stand
Complete Patch Notes Here!
Call of Duty Mobile
The latest event in Call of Duty Mobile gives players the opportunity to earn the Molotov Scorestreak. It kicks off November 15 and runs until November 24.
For this week, conquer the Weekly Challenge – Assault Rifle. For completing it, players can earn Credits, 3x Weapon EXP 100 cards and Battle Crates.
Following that, enjoy a Saturday and Sunday of Double Weapon XP in Multiplayer game modes. Level up your weapons while you level up your game.
Around the Franchise: Black Ops 4
Treyarch’s new Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 content update will be live on all platforms on November 12 along with new ways to earn gear!
Starting tomorrow, weapons and content in Blackjack’s Shop can be earned by trading in Reserve Cases via the new Pick-a-Weapon Bribe, Reserve Stack, and rotating offers in the Black Market. Get Reserve Cases by completing Contracts across all modes, earning Cases through gameplay in Multiplayer and Blackout, unlocking Contraband Tiers after Tier 50, and completing up to 2 Daily Tier Skips for additional Reserve Cases each day after reaching Tier 50.
Trade in your Reserve Cases in Blackjack’s Shop to earn goods to further customize your experience!
Here’s this week’s featured playlist in Black Ops 4 on consoles:
· Multiplayer: 2XP Stockpile, Nuketown, Barebones Moshpit, Bolt-Action Barebones Moshpit, and Mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit
· Blackout: Duos Moshpit (Ambush Duos, Hardcore Duos, Down But Not Out Duos, Close Quarters Frenzy Duos), Alcatraz Portals, Quads, and Solo
· Zombies (Happy Belated 11/5!): “Tag der Toten” (PS4) and “An Ice Day in Hell” Gauntlet (X1/PC)
Esports Zone: Call of Duty League
The first Call of Duty Challengers™ tournament kicked off last week, and another one is on the way!
Think you have what it takes to be a pro? Register for the second Call of Duty Challengers tournament by November 15 at 5PM PT to put your skills to the tests.
Check out CallofDutyLeague.com to get more information on the Challengers path to pro, info on the latest teams, and all the details on the Call of Duty League™ Launch Weekend at The Armory in Minneapolis starting on January 24.
Check back on the Games Blog to get more intel on this week including a Tactical Map Strategy Guide on Modern Warfare’s Shoot House and a tips guide to Hardpoint.
For more information and the latest intel on Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®, check out: www.callofduty.com, www.youtube.com/callofduty and follow @InfinityWard and @CallofDuty on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook.
For the latest intel, be sure to visit the Call of Duty: Mobile website. Be sure to follow Call of Duty: Mobile on Twitter @PlayCODMobile, Facebook @callofdutymobile, and Instagram @callofdutymobile.
For more intel about Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, be sure to visit CallofDuty.com/blackops4 and follow @CallofDuty and @Treyarch on Twitter.