This eight-step seasonal challenge is focused on eliminating enemies with various weapons and often with specific attachments or other requirements. The key items here are a base and rare version of the KRM-262 shotgun, the HG40 - Arctic Digital, and the Wild Man calling card.
A six-step challenge, this one is all about perks. Equip the various perks in your loadout before entering match and see if you can complete this one in tandem with Frenzy Killer. You’ll be rewarded with a new perk, Quick Fix, the Terrance Brooks – Digital Hide soldier, and more.
A quick four-part challenge, that primarily focuses on finishing atop the leaderboards in Multiplayer and Battle Royale. One of the challenges requires you to play as the Outrider-Arctic soldier, which you can earn by linking your Call of Duty accounts. Need help linking? Read this. The main rewards for finishing the Finisher: the XPR-50 – Arctic Digital and the calling card – embers.
Visit the Seasonal tab often to check your mission status and view the missions available for the Season. Also, most seasonal missions mix in rewards of credits and Battle Pass XP in addition to marquee rewards. If you’re looking for ways to help you progress through The Forge Battle Pass, completing seasonal missions might just be the boost you are looking for.
5 Tips for Becoming a Mission Expert
1. When starting out, review all of the mission steps and knock out the ones that cater to your natural playstyle. You’ll earn fast rewards and get on a roll toward the more difficult steps to come.
2. After checking your seasonal missions, check Featured and Daily events, too. Tackle multiple challenges at once, such as using an assault rifle to get kills in Multiplayer, thus working on a Daily event and seasonal mission challenge at the same time.
3. Reach Tier 21 in The Forge Battle Pass to unlock the free DR-H assault rifle. This new functional weapon is a large caliber, fully automatic assault rifle that provides high damage over long ranges. It is also required to complete the second step on the Maximum Efficiency seasonal mission.
4. Stuck on a mission step? Take a break and move on to a different challenge, and then come back to the hard step refreshed and prepared. Or better yet, invite a friend and complete the hard mission steps together.
5. Complete them all! Each mission tests a different skillset, so that in addition to all the loot you’ll earn you’ll also be a better player for having overcome all of the challenges. And with all that earned Battle Pass XP, you’ll rocket through the Battle Pass tiers.
See you online, soldier.