Top 5 Tips for the Hunt for Makarov
1. Stack ‘Em Up. You earn Explore Points for every match played, so why not tackle some other challenges while you’re at it? Check the Events page at the start of every play session to see how you can work toward completing other challenges while you’re out hunting Makarov.
2. Terminal 24/7. Makarov was last spotted at the airport and the fighting remains intense after his departure. Jump into the new Terminal 24/7 playlist to experience this iconic Multiplayer map while earning Explore Points for every completed match.
3. Get High Alert. The jungle hides all kinds of threats in its thick foliage, but the new High Alert perk will help detect those pesky flankers and hidden snipers. Complete the new Vigilance Seasonal Challenge to unlock High Alert for use in your loadouts and earn Explore Points along the way.
4. Explore Isolated in Battle Royale. If you haven’t yet explored the four newest Battle Royale areas —Outpost, Dormitory, Radar Base, and Campground — now’s the time to do it. You’ll earn Explore Points while you’re at it and the training will prepare you to hit the ground running when the new Hacker class becomes earnable later this Season.
5. Read the Comic. Anxious for more intel on Makrov and our efforts to stop him? Check the in-game Comic throughout the Season as more pieces of the story unfold. Access the Comic in the Battle Pass menu to see when each new chapter becomes available.
See you online.