How to Unlock the Smoke Bomber
To use the Smoke Bomber class in battle you must complete a series of task to earn the class. Go to Events tab and select Featured to view the Smoke Bomber challenge. Once there, you’ll see a list of tasks to complete and rewards you can earn along the way. The tasks are all Battle Royale focused, so jump into a match and start completing those challenges.
Now here’s some tips to using the Smoke Bomber class, once you’ve earned it.
5 Tips for Mastering the Smoke Bomber Class
1. Offense and Defense. Play offense by using both Smoke Bomber abilities and pick off enemies in the Smoke or toss the Cluster Smoke Grenade enter the cloud and reposition without revealing yourself to enemies.
2. Tricky Tactics. Since the smoke is so visible, you can also consider using it as a tactic of confusion. Throw it away from the enemy, not to at them, to distract and fire away when the turn to get a closer look.
3. Be the Smoke. Combine the offensive and defensive by tossing it at enemies, entering the Smoke, and dusting anyone caught in the cloud.
4. Perfect the Throw: The Cluster Smoke Grenade arc and release is similar to a Frag Grenade or Concussion. Consider this when you toss and bank the grenade off of surfaces when needed. The arc is visible when you hold the throw button.
5. Complementary Loadouts: Try and make sure your loadout works well with your plans to use the Smoke Bomber. Using it with enemies up close? Equip an SMG for a quick ADS to polish off foes. Giving yourself more range with your Cluster Smoke Grenade? Have an LMG ready to rip into multiple enemies without the need to reload.
Head to the Featured Tab in the Events section to view the tasks for the Smoke Bomber Class, then complete the objectives to use it in battle.
See you online!